- Desiccators are made of polypropylene and polycarbonate.
- These autoclable vaccum desiccators can hold vaccum upto 740 mm of Hg for 24 hrs without any greasing. The top dome, moulded in rigid and transparent polycarbonate, gives a crystal clear view of the desiccant placed inside.
- The knurled knob on the top provides easy handling of the dome.
- The lower part is made of polypropylene.
- An internal groove is provided on the flange to hold a silicon rubber O-Ring.
- The polypropylene stopcock is fitted with a self lubricating PTFE plug.
- This plug works three way i.e. vaccum creation, shutting off & vacucum releasing.