- Precision made basic Titus™ Pathological Microscopes are designed in such
a way that a single microscope serves many growing demands which may be placed
upon it. Modern style, functional design, advanced engineering and a wide
variety of accessories which can be attached to the Microscopes have made our microscopes a truly versatile range of microscopes.
- Observation Head - 45-degrees inclined Binocular head
rotatable through 360-degrees.
- Nosepiece - Quadruple nosepiece with accurate
centering and positive click stops
- Stage - Built in graduated mechanical stage of
135x120mm. Low coaxial drive controls for easy and smooth scan of specimen
slide over range of 50x75mm
- Illumination - 6V-20W halogen lamp, 220/110Volts
and mirror attachment for working in day light.
- Objectives - Achromatic 4X - 10X- 40X SL and
100X SL Oil immersion.
- Eyepieces - Wide field WF 10X and H5x or H6X or
H15X (any two pairs).
- Packing - The Microscopes are packed in full
mould Styrofoam Boxes with Vinyl Cover, Duster, Cleaning Brush, Filter,
Immersion Oil and Operating Manual.