- These filters have been specifically designed to meet the requirements of clean air in general ventilating and air-conditioning systems in Hospitals, Computer installations, also in Nuclear, Pharmaceutical, Petro-Chemical, Fertilizers, Synthetic fiber industries and Compressor applications.
- The heart of the filter is a reinforced washable synthetic non-woven filter media/fiber glass. Fiber media pleated in accordation format along –with a backing of wire/HDPE netting.
- The mediums are carefully selected to offer the best possible performance to suit specific needs.
- In order to obtain uniformity of dust loading, the filter plates are kept apart by means of aluminium separators.
- The complete filter pack is sealed into rigid cassette of mild steel or aluminium. Filter is offered in a three piece construction namely element cassette, outer casing and front grill. For replacement, only the cassette element needs to be changed.
- The micronic fine filter has a filtration efficiency upto 90.0%, particle retention >5.0 micron and can operate upto 120ºC and 100% relative humidity.
- Before use, the filters are tested in accordance with the specification of BS 2831 Standards.