Ultrasonic Homogenizers are recommended for homogenization and Analysis
of laboratory samples that do not require traditional grinding or rotor-stator
cutting techniques for processing. Ultrasonic Homogenizers offer precision
engineering with all the necessary features to create a total system for
In biological applications, Probe Sonicator is often used to disrupt
cell membranes and release cellular contents. Probe Sonicator is also used to
fragment molecules of DNA.
Probe Sonicator is commonly used in nanotechnology for evenly dispersing
nanoparticles in liquids and for breaking down particles to nano size.
- Auto-tuning and power control convenience for user.
- Timer control the total working time from 1min to 99min;
- Set TEMP as per required
- Display the remaining time on countdown state.
- Digital Display with Microprocessor Control
- ON/OFF impulse timer: make sure to deal with temperature sensitive
sample. On and off can be choose to continue setting from 1s , 4s or 8s;
- Automatic amplitude compensation to make the amplitude not changed
following the carrying.
- Digital operation , easy , direct type.
- Timer: digital 1 min –90 min adjustable Power adjustable:
20%--100%, Impulse: digital closed loop, open loop: 1s, 4s, 8s
- Standard probe: titanium alloy material Diameter (probe): 3mm /6mm
- Standard probe: Titanium Alloy material Diameter (probe):
- 3mm/6mm/ 10mm / 12mm.
- ISO 9001: 2008 Certified
- Variable Amplitude Control
- Micro Based, processer, Digital Display with user prompts
- Full Function pulsar ON & OFF
- Laboratory Jack