- Tough-Tags and Tough Spots are pre-cut, peel-off labels, which are compatible with most of
the marking instruments.
- They are perfectly sized to fit the designated labeling area on a micro
centrifuge tube or any other general-purpose or centrifuge tube in a laboratory.
- These labels can withstand temperatures ranging from -40°C to 121°C.
- Tough-Tags can withstand
boiling water baths, autoclaving and moderately freezing temperatures
? Chemically inert, polyester sheets resist most organic solvents and caustic agents.
- They stick
to most plastics, glass and metals without cracking, peeling or degrading .
- The label sheets are heat-resistant, top-coated and remain flat during printing, thereby reducing
the chances of the label sheet getting stuck in the laser printer .
- Made with a flexible, polyolefin material and an acrylic adhesive; this unique combination expands
and contracts together with temperature fluctuations resulting in a strong adhesive bond